1947 Heritage Grove Circle
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$540||1947 Heritage Grove Circle||2||850 ft2||Unavailable|
$250 Hassle Free move out fee ** NOW ACCEPTING FALL 2019 LEASES** Heritage Grove is an exclusive and unique student oriented apartment community servicing Florida State University students. We are the only off-campus housing property that accepts Florida Pre-paid dorm housing funds straight from Florida Prepaid! We offer 2 bedroom/2 bath apartments for only $540.00 per month per bedroom that are fully furnished and leased by the bedroom. * Ceiling Fans throughout
* Full sized washer and dryer in every apartment
* Privacy Locks On Bedroom Doors
* Walk in closet in every bedroom
* Every bedroom has its own private bathroom
* Space saver above the counter microwave
* Fully equipped kitchen with ice-maker and dishwasher Heritage Grove's community amenities include a swimming pool with a large deck, and a professional sand volleyball court. Heritage Grove also includes a FSU Police Department substation on site and has the FSU Blue Light Safety Trail throughout the property. FSU is a short walk from our property on the FSU Bike trail or a one-stop bus ride on the Garnet and Gold Bus Route on our Heritage Bus Route: http://www.talgov.com/starmetro/starmetro-routes-se.aspx . Don't worry about where to park your car though, Heritage Grove has about 1100 parking spots and only 565 residents! We are located directly across the street from the Ocala Road Publix Shopping center and within walking distance of the FSU football stadium and some of the best casual dining just off campus. Don't wait any longer to stop by our leasing office to get a quick tour of our model apartment today because these apartments do fill up fast! The Heritage Grove leasing office is open from 8:30am-5:30pm M-F. Please visit our website www.heritage-grove.org for more information. We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you upsized to an average priced Tallahassee 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 23% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Tallahassee 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 19% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Availability in Tallahassee
Currently in Tallahassee there are 504 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Tallahassee|