5106 Westminster Place
St Louis, MO
This one bedroom is a very sunny and bright apartment has an original 20th century fireplace that boasts revival period architecture and two original ceiling lights. It has central air, storage and laundry. The backyard is a gardener's delight, plenty of room for a a vegetable or flower garden among the wildflowers, perennials and annuals. Get the opportunity to live in on one of central west end's most desirable streets.
If you want to live on a neighborly closed off street, this residential block is like no other! The street is tree-lined, tranquil and quiet. Neighbors watch out for neighbors. Neighborhood bbqs and other seasonal gatherings. One block from new city school. No pets, no smoking. First month’s rent and security deposit required. A $40 non-refundable application fee for credit check and background check. Rent: $950.
- very sunny
- nice wooden floors through out the home, except for newly tiled kitchen
- updated kitchen
- updated bathroom
- skylights! (dining room and bathroom)
- plenty of storage
- new furnace, condenser and a/c system. (will save you money!)
- designated patio with patio furniture
- fenced in back yard for privacy
- vegetable and flower gardens
- washer, dryer and storage capacity in the basement
- tenant(s) pay for gas and electric services
- landlord pays water, sewer, trash, common utilities and yard maintenance
- internet available
- no pets
- no smoking
- 1.5 months rent deposit required
If interested, please contact me at or
No pets allowed
Amenities:Plenty of on-street parking.
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Contact Number: (719) 229-5805
Be the first!