5106 Westminster Pl
St Louis, MO
Apartment available july 1.
Short stroll (5 mins) from shops, restaurants, bars, bookstores on euclid / mcpherson / maryland. A 10 minute walk to forest park, bjc, and in the vicinity of washington u, forest park parkway, highway 40.
This is a very sunny and bright and spacious apartment on the 2nd floor of a 3 story house - the only multi-family on a residential street with large, upscale houses as the backdrop to your life. Original fireplace + revival period architecture including original ceiling lights.Dedicated large extra storage on same floor. Shared laundry on lower level. The backyard is a place you'll enjoy entertaining friends, just hanging out, enjoying the existing wildflowers, flowering plants and trees - or you can plant your own vegetable garden?
Neighbors organize two block parties a year, winter social and other social gatherings. Original 12 inch brick construction keeps electric cooling costs in check. Sorry, no pets. Non smoking property. Landlord pays heating, hot water, sewer, water, trash and takes care of the yard. First month rent and security deposit required. A $40 non-refundable application fee for credit and background check. Rent: $1,150
- free washer and dryer in basement
- private street offers secure parking
- large 3-seasons screen porch off living room doubles your living space
- new patio (ideal for grilling)
- large rear yard
- flower garden to take you away from the urban buzz
- vegetable garden (optional)
- dedicated adjacent storage
- painting and refreshing is underway for new occupants
No pets allowed
Unit Count: 4
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Contact Number: (719) 229-5805
Be the first!