6814 Minnesota Ave
St Louis, MO
Clean + attractive.
New ceramic tile in kitchen.
5 rooms + 1 bath.
Built in the 1920's!
Carpet downstairs, hard wood upstairs.
- ivory triangle. (feraro's , stacked burger bar, ivory theater).
- carondelet branch library.
- carondelet park, perennial artisan ales, loughborough commons, and ymca.
- 2 bike trails: carondelet connector + river des peres greenway.
- historic south broadway.
- near i minutes from downtown st. Louis.
- 3 block from metrobus line #73 (carondelet).
- 3 blocks from metrobus lines #40 (broadway), #8 (bates/morganford).
- lawn care.
First month's rent 1/2-off with 13-month lease.
Security deposit: $700.
Refundable pet deposit: $250.
Background check: $40 per occupant over 18 via tower grove neighborhoods cdc.
Unit Count: 2
Last Updated: 10 days ago
Contact Number: (314) 255-3829
Be the first!