6723 Vermont Ave
St Louis, MO
clean + attractive.
rehabbed in 2013.
3 rooms + 1 bath.
built in the 1920's!
beautiful hardwood floors, ceramic tiled kitchen and carpeted bedroom.
shared unfinished basement with washer/dryer.
original cast iron bathtub and bathroom tile.
garage available for storage.
- ivory triangle. (feraro's , stacked burger bar, ivory theater).
- carondelet branch library.
- carondelet park, perennial artisan ales, loughborough commons, and ymca.
- 2 bike trails: carondelet connector + river des peres greenway.
- historic south broadway.
- near i minutes from downtown st. Louis.
- near bus lines.
- lawn care.
first month's rent 1/2-off with 13-month lease.
security deposit: $600.
refundable pet deposit: $250.
background check: $40 per occupant over 18 via tower grove neighborhoods cdc.
Unit Count: 2
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Contact Number: (314) 477-9031
Be the first!