5106 Westminster Place
St Louis, MO
This one bedroom has an original 20th century fireplace that boasts revival period architecture and two original ceiling lights. It has central air, storage and laundry. You have your own private deck for entertainment and the backyard is a gardener's delight, plenty of room to plant your vegetables or flower garden among the wildflowers, perennials and annuals. Get the opportunity to live in on one of central west end's most desirable streets.
If you want to live on a neighborly closed off street, this residential block is like no other! The street is tree-lined, tranquil and quiet. Neighbors watch out for neighbors. One block from new city school. No pets, no smoking. First month’s rent and security deposit required. A $40 non-refundable credit check and background check fee. (fee refundable if lease unit.) rent: $899.
This unit features:
- brand new kitchen
- wooden floors through out the main portion of home
- new furnace, condenser and a/c system. Will save you money on your energy bills
- private deck for great for entertainment!
- fenced in back yard for privacy
- washer, dryer and storage capacity in the basement
- tenant(s) pay for gas and electric services
- landlord pays water, sewer, trash, common utilities and yard maintenance
- internet available
- no pets
- no smoking
- 1.5 months rent deposit required
Please note that a second unit is available august 1 for $875 (see listing at
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Contact Number: (719) 229-5805
Be the first!