10073 Puttington Dr St Louis, MO Apartments
St Louis, MO
Very nice, very clean 1-bedroom apartment on 2nd floor with large rooms and lots of closet space. Quiet building with all adult tenants located in the lovely subdivision of lakeshire at: puttington drive
St. Louis, mo for appointment call: or lakeshire is located off tesson ferry, 1 mile north of the lindbergh – tesson ferry intersection. Lakeshire is a quiet, lovely city incorporated in st. Louis county with its own police force, city hall, and street department. A large variety of restaurants, services, and 6 major grocery stores are located within 2 miles of lakeshire.
Living room ’ x 19’
Eat-in kitchen 12’ x 12’
2 bedrooms 11’ x 12’ and 10 x 11’
Bathroom ’ x 9’
• range & microwave (brand new)
• washer/dryer hook-up in basement
• large storage room (at least 9’ x 10’) for each apartment
• central heating (gas) and air
• nice patio for all to use
• assigned parking space for each tenant in addition to street parking
• average utilities on budget billing: electric - $60/mo. Gas $62/ mo.
• owners pay for water, sewer, trash pick-up, and common utilities.
• $600/mo. And $600 deposit plus fee for credit check. Credit approval is required.
• apartment is available for immediate occupancy and rent can be pro-rated for the move-in date.
• lease for 1 year then month-to-month.
No smoking anywhere on the property / no pets
Unit Count: 4
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Contact Number: (314) 544-3990
Be the first!