Tempo Apartments 2015 West Dravus Street
- hardwood floors in the common spaces
- stainless steel appliances
- full size washer/ dryer
- walk in closet
- granite counters throughout
- bamboo bathroom floors
- deep sinks with steady flow faucets
- curved shower curtains
- soft lights behind modern fixtures
- fresh smell of rosemary, lavender and thyme wafting about the building from our professionally landscaped gardens
- glass stove top and oven
- stainless steel refrigerator with water filtration
- dish washer - large enough to fit eight full sets of dishes
- controlled access via a phone operated intercom system
- secured parking garage with assigned spaces and bicycle storage
- pet friendly -- pet rent only $50/month
- underground car park -- only $100/month
This is an apartment you'll be proud to call home!
Tempo is centrally located on magnolia hill, a great neighborhood filled with restaurants, shops and boundless outdoor recreational opportunities. Tempo enjoys easy access to ballard, fishermen's terminal, belltown, queen anne, shilshole, discovery park and much more.
Tempo apartments are blocks from the elliot bay bike trail, next door neighbors with mulleady's irish gastro pub, and less than a mile from gyms, grocery stores, bars, major bus lines, restaurants and, of course, coffee. The interbay golf course is 1/4 a mile away and can be seen from many of the apartments.
Living in luxury and comfort is as easy as emailing or calling us for an appointment!
Tempo is managed by pacific crest real estate and is cleaned professionally weekly with daily upkeep by the professional and friendly management. Bill pay is easy with an online portal through which you can pre schedule all your rent for the upcoming year. You never have to pay another late or notice fee! This same online portal allows you to submit maintenance requests to our 24/7 maintenance team, and full time in office management ensures that your maintenance requests will be addressed promptly.
And now for the finances:
$600 (fully refundable) security deposit
$40 application fee paid towards the application website
$300 (fully refundable) pet deposit
$50 monthly pet rent
$100 parking spot in secure parking garage
*we require a $400 hold fee to secure apartment while you go home and apply! $400 is applied towards first months rent after application is approved, if denied the $400 is refunded (if just a change in mind $400 cannot be refunded). So if you're interested please bring a check book to snag the apartment before the next appointment! :)
We require renters insurance with a minimum personal liability of $500,000. Applications are done online, as well as our lease signing process. Utilities are sub-metered, so you pay for what you use.
Unit Count: 34
Last Updated: about 23 hours ago
Contact Number: (206) 509-4000
Be the first!