505 E Denny Way
Nestled in the heart of seattle is this historic restored two bedroom condo. If you are someone who loves the look and charm of a historic building, but wants a modern space with custom touches then look no further! Real property management is proud to present a corner two bedroom condo that features hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, new windows, custom baseboards and designer shades.
Here are a few other benefits to living in this historic building:
- the condo is above street level, even though it's a first floor listing.
- the condo is really quiet even though it's in the center of the capitol hill.
- it's a 15 minute walk to downtown and close to all major bus routes (8, 10, 11, 43, 550) as well as the microsoft connector shuttle service.
- it's two blocks from broadway and pine and surrounded by cafes and restaurants.
- it's close to amazon and west lake union.
- it's a very bright unit (with 11 windows).
- it's the first time on the rental market!
- it was meant for owner's own use and all the renovations were done with that in mind.
- it features space needle and downtown views!
- we also have an active building manager who is always available on the phone.
From the moment you step foot into this breath taking home you will feel as though you have finally found the perfect home!
please call today to set up a time to come and see this one of a kind home!
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Contact Number: (425) 214-1754
Be the first!