1711 E. Olive Way
Centrally located 1br/1ba condo with excellent city views in the heart of capitol hill. This unit has only had two residents since it was completely remodeled in 2003. Features include an open concept living room and dining area, slab granite counter tops, and beautifully maintained hardwood floors. Excellent views of the space needle from every room, and an awesome rooftop deck available for your pleasure at any time! Washer/dryer in unit, full kitchen appliances, and a secured parking space in the garage.
With a walk score of 91, this unit is located in an ideal area to get most anywhere around downtown seattle and the surrounding neighborhoods. Just one block away from broadway, which offers a plethora of restaurants, stores, and other attractions, and less than 2 blocks away from the capitol hill light rail station set to open in march! As far as city living it doesn't get much better than this.
Terms: first months rent, security deposit (equal to one month's rent), no pets, and no smoking.
- 1 block from broadway, 3 blocks from cal anderson park
- 1 block from the brand new capitol hill light rail station
- panoramic views of downtown seattle and the space needle
- easy access to i-5 and close to u district and capitol hill neighborhoods
- walk, bus, car or bike to top seattle tourist attractions
For more information, please contact bryan tibbs at
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 1 month ago
Contact Number: (206) 498-0537
Be the first!