4550 11th Avenue Northeast
More Info: $125
TWELVE at U District (formerly AVA University District) is a modern, green living community in the heart of University District. Walk to class at the University of Washington and enjoy an eclectic mix of urban shopping areas, historic architecture and great cafes. And, not to mention we are also a quick bus ride from downtown Seattle and Elliott Bay.
TWELVE (12) features spacious open-concept studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with urban-inspired design features that extend from our apartments, to our social spaces that are perfect for you to connect, study and relax. Plus, we put the emphasis on community with our resident events, and our professional, on-site management and maintenance staff!
Square Footage: 463 - 684
Premium units are more than 50 sq ft larger.
Deluxe units may include the following: city view, balcony, large walk-in closet, corner location, top floor, panoramic view & mountain/skyline view.
All units include:
• Private bedrooms and bathrooms
• Hardwood-style floors
• Full-sized kitchen
• Stainless steel appliances available
• Full-sized refrigerator with ice maker
• Electric oven/range
• Garbage disposal
• Walk-in closets available
• Gear wall bike storage available
• Chalkboard walls available
• Triple glass sliding doors available
• LEED® Silver Certified
• Energy efficient heating and cooling system
• Low flow plumbing fixtures
• Sprinkler system in each unit
• Solid core front door with deadbolt locks
Security Deposit: $225
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Contact Number: (206) 729-7777
Be the first!