220 16th Ave E
Great location and all the charm one could want living in a beautiful vintage building in the heart of capitol hill.
Rent - $1,795, 5-8 month lease
Utilities - on a rubs system, they average about $40-50/person for wsg and
Electricity is separate
$750 refundable. We may ask for an additional deposit based on income, credit score, or background check
Holding deposit: will be retained if you are approved and do not lease or if you withdraw your application prior to approval.
• limit of two pets per apartment
• limit one dog per apartment in all other properties
• dogs must be over 2 years old and under 30lbs
• no aggressive dog breeds
25% of monthly rent (refundable) plus $25/month pet rent. This deposit would be an addition to the standard deposit
How to schedule a showing
Email our property manager toby at you can also create a guest card through our website at
Easy to apply!
- $40 - application fee per applicant (for screening, non-refundable)
- $250 - optional holding deposit (to hold the apartment, applied to security deposit at move-in)
- go here to apply pets allowed in some units
Amenities:Northwest corner, hardwood floors, extra storage, coved ceilings, moorish archways, custom cabinetry, breakfast room, period light fixtures.
Unit Count: 22
Last Updated: about 17 hours ago
Contact Number: (206) 323-1771
Be the first!