80 S Main St
Live in the historic heart of the city in this stunning 1 bedroom overlooking historic Pioneer Square!!
Amazing opportunity to live in the heart of the city! New building (est. 2015) next to the waterfront with all the modern amenities.
High ceilings, floor to ceiling windows.
This boutique art apartment building has a wraparound rooftop deck
with stunning views of the water and city!!
Plus a fire pit, 2 BBQs, and doggie turf area for your canine friend.
Close to art galleries, restaurants, nightlife, stadiums, concerts.
Near transit - light rail, streetcar, ferries!
Walk score 98! Features
- Hardwood Floors in Living Room Area/Kitchen
- High Speed Internet Access
- Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Smoke Free
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Cat/Dog Friendly Photos are of actual apartment for rent. Community Amenities
- Rooftop with Panoramic Views
- BBQ Area
- Fire Pit
- Online Rent Payments
- Bicycle Storage
- Secure Package Lockers
* Parking available for additional fee The Pioneer Square neighborhood is the historical heart of Seattle.
It is home to a boom of new restaurants, cafes, clubs, and art galleries.
There are many small, independent shops and it's walking distance to grocery stores and pharmacies.
It's the perfect place for urban living with all the comforts of modern life. Call or Email Today to Schedule a Viewing!
Account Type: Other
Upgrade Status: per-lead
Total Unit Count: 45
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Contact Number: (206) 472-1722 ext: 46
Be the first!