5515 21st Ave S
• 2 bed / 1 bath / 720 sq. Ft. Rambler
• newly remodeled with new granite kitchen countertops and tile back splash
• near-new appliances - - gas range, refrigerator, washer, dryer
• warm hardwood floors
• french doors and built-in cabinetry
• cozy wood burning fireplace
• little courtyard for patio set
• fully fenced-in back yard w/ storage shed
• easy i-5 access to downtown seattle and seatac
• georgetown and columbia city neighborhoods nearby
• nearby parks include maple school ravine, dearborn park and georgetown playfield
First month and security deposit due at move-in.
Please contact david 206.229.4527), marisa 206.399.2275), or rebecca no pets allowed
Amenities:Easy light rail access in beacon hill, close to georgetown and columbia city, lawn service.
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 22 hours ago
Contact Number: (206) 399-2275
Be the first!