5515 21st Ave S
• 2 bedroom / 1 bath rambler
• approx. 720 sq feet in living space
• living room with cozy fireplace
• new granite counter tops in kitchen
• near new appliances - gas range, refrigerator, washer, dryer
• living room with fireplace and french doors
• fenced in back yard
• lawn service included in rent
• easy i-5 access to downtown seattle and seatac
• georgetown and columbia city neighborhoods nearby
• nearby parks include maple school ravine, dearborn park and georgetown playfield
• no smoking
• one-year lease
• tenant pays all utilities including gas heat
**house is currently occupied. Please respect tenants privacy.
First month and security deposit due at move-in.
Please contact david 206.229.4527),
Marisa 206.399.2275) or rebecca no pets allowed
Amenities:Easy light rail access in beacon hill, close to georgetown and columbia city, lawn service.
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 24 hours ago
Contact Number: (206) 229-4527
Be the first!