5210 Russell Ave Nw Ste 100
Half of this job will consist of leasing apartments in and around ballard, magnolia, and queen anne. The other half of this job will involve marketing, and assisting the leasing and project management staff.
A candidate for this position should have working knowledge of office suite, have great interpersonal skills, sales experience, and have excellent time and project management skills. Appfolio knowledge a plus!
Market and lease apartments during the summer
Assist property managers, maintenance supervisor, project manager and other staff with paperwork, advertising, and organization
Post craigslist and other ads for property managers
Data input into excel and appfolio (property management software)
- post-high school education
- working knowledge of real estate a plus;
- general knowledge of microsoft office;
- good verbal communication skills;
- strong multitasking and time management skills;
- ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- attention to detail and focus on quality work product;
- previous experience working in a professional services office environment highly desired.
Paid holidays & 2 weeks paid vacation
Medical allowance (after waiting period)
Company matched simple ira retirement (after waiting period)
Great work environment
Walls property management
5210 russell ave. Nw #100
Seattle, wa phone: fax email:
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 1 month ago
Contact Number: (206) 604-0248
Be the first!