34 West Etruria Street
Open House - Saturday, October 14th - 10:30-Noon
RENT INCLUDES: W/S/G - Compost, Recycle, PLUS Internet & Cable TV + 1 off-street covered parking spot -
Don't miss out - this condo usually rents quickly.
This top corner unit in a small 9-unit building is on a quiet street, yet still close to everything. It's the best little enclave in the city. You can easily go east/west (bus straight to UW) around either side of Lake Union. It's also a quick hop on HWY 99 or I-5 North - South. Walk up the hill to the center of Queen Anne or over to lovely Fremont, Ballard, Wallingford or South Lake Union.
Upon entering you'll find vaulted ceilings, a large northward facing living room & kitchen with a wall of windows with 180 degree - territorial views of the ship canal, Fremont, and Ballard. The scenic panorama also allows for plenty of natural light, perfect for grilling or plants & humans in need of vitamin D. The living room with fireplace keeps things warm on a chilly evening.
This unit is almost 1000 sq ft with
* Spacious master bedroom (10'6" x 12'6") - w/2 large closets and 1/2 bath
* 2nd bedroom (8'9" x 10") w/1 large closet
* eat in kitchen
* NEW in unit W/D
* NEW flat top range/oven
* NEW fridge
* working fireplace
* cathedral ceilings
* giant closets
* programmable thermostat
* balcony for grilling & watching sunsets
Tenant responsible for - Seattle City Light ONLY.
Averages about $50/month
* Monthly rent must be paid via electronic payment (Venmo, PayPal etc...)
* No AirBnB/VRBO or subleasing
* Major Employers: UW, Google, Amazon, Adobe, Tableau, City U, The Art Institute + many more
* Near: Whole Foods, Safeway, TJ's, Fred Meyer, PCC, Farmers Markets, SPU, Gas Works Park, Discovery Park, the Burke-Gilman Trail, Rooftop, Fremont Brewing - tons of great restaurants - Brouwers, Revel, Hilltop Ale House, How to Cook a Wolf++++
* Easy access to HWY 99 as well as UW and downtown -
* Bus Routes - 13, 16, 17, 26, 28, 29 31, 32 - Ballard, QA, UW, Magnolia, Fremont, Green Lake, Downtown - all minutes from your door.
* Non-smoking building and No Smoking in Unit
One-year lease required - credit check/per adult
* First/Last/$1500 refundable deposit required.
**** $1500 at open-house to hold condo
**** First-month rent due at move in
**** Last month rent can be paid over time with good credit. Due in full within 90 days
Security Deposit: $1,500
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Contact Number: (206) 380-4363
Be the first!