3042 18th Ave S
View our rental criteria and application disclosure at:
– under rentals
Available now...Gorgeous craftsman, 3 blocks from lightrail, 4 bedroom+den!
$1,000 off first month's rent for lease through march 2019!
In the heart of beacon hill, this classic seattle craftsman is a short walk to the light rail station, coffee shops, grocery stores, and bars! Easy access to i-5, i-90 and west seattle bridge!
This traditional home offers all the charm and elegance of the past with the updates and amenities of the present. Hardwood floors, crown molding, stainless steel appliances, granite counter-tops and new tiling throughout make this home an updated classic in a location that can't be beat.
View entire listing here: - available rentals ceiling fans in each bedroom
- includes landscaping
- off street parking included.
- viewings by appointment only. please go to our website to schedule a viewing.
- $40.00 application fee per applicant
- no application accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person with a maple leaf management agent.
- all calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants
- security deposit of one month’s rent and last month’s rent required. the security deposit and last month’s rent can be pro-rated if necessary (over six months)
- one pet negotiable on a case by case basis with additional pet rent of $50/month.
Amenities:Walk to lightrail, walk to jefferson park, stainless steel appliances, granite counters.
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Contact Number: (919) 745-0655
Be the first!