2318 California Ave Sw
About the apartment:
• 1st floor, in the back of building (windows face north and east)
• hardwood floors
• brand new stove and refrigerator
• separate dining room
• two linen closets: one in hallway, one in bathroom
• coved ceiling in living room
• the best bathtub in the world (seriously, if you like to take baths, this is the best bathtub ever. It's longer than a regular tub and deeper. Great for soaking or bubble baths! (there is also a shower.)
• bedroom has large closet (takes up an entire wall)
• marble slab section in kitchen (for making pastries).
• built-in ironing board and cabinetry (in dining room)
• storage unit in basement included
• coin-operated laundry in basement
About the location:
• metropolitan market, safeway, and pcc all within a 3 block radius
• convenient bus routes to downtown (56, 57, 55) only a block away
• the newly remodeled admiral theater is just across the street.
• coin-operated laundromat on the same block
• lots of restaurants all within easy walking distance
• walk score of 89!
• 1.5 miles from the alaska junction to the south
• 1.5 miles from the alki beach to the west
• hiawatha playfield only two blocks away (including a running track)
Unit Count: 13
Last Updated: about 2 months ago
Contact Number: (206) 488-0965 ext: 59
Be the first!