1910 Franklin Ave E.
Newly remodeled in 2014, this convenient lake union duplex has views of downtown seattle and the space needle! Brand new carpet, paint, appliances, and high-end conveniences. Brand new luxury furniture is optional, so can be removed if preferred. Available now!
Great space: the main floor features spacious, light-filled living and dining area, smartly designed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 1 bedroom, and full bathroom. Upstairs has one bedroom, one office, bath, laundry and plenty of storage.
Great walkability: with a walk score of 75, stroll to local neighborhoods and nearby activities including the space needle, emp and seattle center or take the lake union street car to downtown. Close to everything that makes seattle great and some of the city's best restaurants including serafina, siam thai, i love sushi and grand central bakery. Blocks from lake union for walks, jogging and water play!
It's located a mile from amazon hq, fred hutchinson and the gates foundation. Close to popular downtown seattle, u district, wallingford, fremont and capitol hill.
- off-street parking (city permit provided)
- pet friendly
- 4 blocks from lake union
- views of downtown seattle and the space needle
- easy access to i-5 and close to u district and capitol hill neighborhoods
- walk, bus, car or bike to top seattle tourist attractions
- fully furnished (optional)
- stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, & microwave
- brand new carpet
- brand new paint
- high-efficieny washer & dryer
- cable ready
- plasma tv (optional preferred 6-12 month lease
- tenant pays all utilities
- pets permitted (case by case)
- $250.00 non-refundable fee (dogs) $200.00 non-refundable fee (cats please contact btibbs (at) northpacificproperties (dot) com or call for viewing.
Showings by appointment only!
- first month: $2850.00
- security deposit $2850.00
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Contact Number: (206) 498-0537
Be the first!