140 S 108th
Seeing is believing! This newly remodeled duplex has a brick exterior, off street parking and a large park-like backyard. The top floor unit has been completely remodeled with an eye towards modern comforts as well as saving you money in heating and electrical costs. Amazing location, close to shopping, restaurants, parks and south seattle community college. An easy commute to downtown seattle and seatac airport.
* 3 bedrooms, 1 baths
* off street parking for 3 vehicles in front of property with some additional off-street parking if needed
* located upstairs with a front porch and covered entry
*keyless entry – no need to carry keys for your new shiny apartment
*insulation in attic and walls were replaced in remodel saving you money on your heating bills. Cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter!
* electrical and plumbing have been completely replaced and brought up to today’s code
*heating unit is new and efficient saving you money on your electrical bills
*high end vinyl tile throughout the property means no allergies to carpet and easier to keep clean
* large living room with a separate dining area
* master bedroom has an oversized closet
*all windows have faux wood blinds on them for privacy and shade
* kitchen has new maple cabinets, new granite countertops, new refrigerator, new dishwasher, new garbage disposal, older stove and high-end microwave with convection oven
*kitchen has a ridiculous amount of storage! Cabinets everywhere with an amazing amount of counter space.
* large shared backyard with trees - landscaping is included in the rental price
* adorable glassed -in sunroom with laundry center that has a new washer/dryer for your personal use.
Lease rate: $1650 per month which includes landscaping
Nonrefundable admin fee: $250 (money order only)
Application fees: $50 per adult over 18 years of age
• new high efficiency electric central air heat
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 full bathroom
• 1020 square feet
• garbage disposal
• microwave with convection oven
• electric oven
• off street parking- included in rent- 3 spaces
• landscaping included in rent
• glassed in sunroom
Sorry no pets!
Thank you for your interest in this rental home. You may stop by and view it at your convenience. There is a rently lockbox on the door for self viewing.
This home is equipped with a self-service showing box. Simply visit the property, call the number on the red & white sign and follow the automated instructions to get a code to the key box on the door. Please make sure all lights are turned off, door is locked and the key is placed back in the box when you are finished. Please call if you have any further questions. Equal housing opportunity provider
If you would like to apply for the home, please visit our website at ***please note, the home is not considered rented and taken off
The market until we receive application and $250 admin fee paid
Via money order or cashiers check to our office at th ave
Sw #302 puyallup wa 98373***
We must receive both your
Applications to rent and your admin fee of $250 in order to
Process your rental applications.
Please call for a viewing appointment. Call patrice at or email for more information.
No pets allowed
Unit Count: 2
Last Updated: about 1 month ago
Contact Number: (253) 845-7368
Be the first!