12038 33rd Ave Ne
You can walk to great restaurants, including the new elliot bay brewery, shopping, the library, grocery stores, bus-lines, and banks. Easy access to the university of washington, children's hospital, downtown seattle, and the eastside. Enjoy the burke gilman trail, matthew's beach, meadowbrook pond, and more! Viewings by appointment only. please go to our website to schedule a viewing.
- $40.00 application fee per applicant
- no application accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person with a maple leaf management agent.
- all calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants
- security deposit of one month’s rent and last month’s rent required. the security deposit and last month’s rent can be pro-rated if necessary (over six months)
- pet(s) welcome with additional pet deposit and/or additional rent.
Amenities:Front porch, shed.
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 17 hours ago
Contact Number: (919) 759-6010 ext: 57
Be the first!