6609 Cadence Blvd
Sandy Springs, GA
Enjoy the serene ambiance of a larger open floor plan, beautiful deluxe appliances, sleek, spacious seamless lines of a brand-new Townhouse. Beautifully nestled in the enviable location of Sandy Springs, long-term lease available.
This new Townhouse is like no other and exuberates a quality that comes with a refined lifestyle. 3 bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms with an additional 500 square footage of a partially finished basement and the convenience of a pool, club house and gymnasium gives you luxury at its best!
A Gymnasium almost complete with a planned coffee shop next door, it doesn't get much better than this 5-star luxury! Add a Chef’s kitchen with white marble countertops, upgraded quality wooded cabinetry, full bath, Glass showers with three shower-heads, walk in designer closet/dressing room with fitted draws, loads of storage and private balconies are just a few of the specialties of this property. • 3 large bedrooms
• 3 full bathrooms
• Guest powder room
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Spacious lounge room with built-in fireplace
• Elegant dining area
• Chefs Kitchen with state-of-the-art high-end appliances
• Marble countertops and surfaces throughout
• Cozy fireplace
• Ceiling fans
• Balcony’s including a rooftop terrace balcony with views
• High-end amenities
• 2 Car garage
• Visitor parking
• Club-room and gymnasium
• Carpeted basement providing additional 500 ft2 to the apartment
• End apartment
• MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION - REDUCED BY $400 - NOW ONLY $3595 Located in the beautiful Sandy Springs, nestled amongst the sprawling landscape of greenery, you have direct access to quality shopping and the restaurant precinct. Classy and sassy, its all about quality and lifestyle!
Only 1 small pet and approval upon application. Please call Yahya in our leasing department for more information.
(404) 982-4526 x28
Ray White Property Management The Fair Housing Act of 1968 makes fair housing a national policy. It prohibits discrimination in the sale, lease or rental of housing, or making housing otherwise unavailable because of race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status or national origin.
Account Type: Other
Total Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Contact Number: (404) 982-4526 ext: 28
Be the first!