88 Bush St Unit 2134
San Jose, CA
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$2,900||88 Bush St Unit 2134||1||1275 ft2||Unavailable|
- In the heart of downtown, ideally located across from large Cahill Park, Caltrain/Amtrak station, HP Center, and grocery stores
- Nearby highway 87 that connects you to highway 280 or 101
- Beautiful courtyard with plenty of seating, fire pits, BBQ picnic area and leisure
- Modern gym with yoga studio
- Bicycle kitchen and locker
- Lounge with TVs and sofas
- Spacious loft with high ceilings and natural lighting
- Fully furnished with classy furniture, tables, bed and more
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances included: oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Large kitchen with matching backspalsh and plenty of storage
- Laundry room with included washer and dryer Rental Terms
- 1 year lease then month-to-month thereafter.
- Utilities: Garbage and water included in rent. Tenant only responsible for PG&E.
- Small dogs only. No cats.
- No section 8.
- No smoking. Tenant Pre-qualification
- Must be able to move in two weeks of availability or later if owner approves (subject to change)
- Combined monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rent **Pictures may contain inaccuracies for what is currently offered at the property. For reference purposes only. No Cats Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced San Jose 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 19% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced San Jose studio apartment, you would pay 9% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|San Jose Average|
Availability in San Jose
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in San Jose there are 674 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in San Jose|