5678 Via Monte Drive
San Jose, CA
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,995||5678 Via Monte Drive - 4||1||841 ft2||Unavailable|
|$2,200||5678 Via Monte Drive - 2||1||841 ft2||Unavailable|
- Kitchen with Oak Cabinets, Granite Counters and Appliances including Electric Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher & Garbage Disposal
- 1 Assigned parking space in Garage
- Spacious and private backyard
- Laundry on site
- Great Location Near Parks, Schools, Shopping, Dining & Public Transportation
- Easy Access to G10 and 85 connecting to CA-101
- Minimum One Year Lease
- Renter's Insurance Required Rental Requirements: Household monthly gross income of at least 2.5 times the rent, good standing credit history, rental references. Details
* Beds/Baths: 2.0BD/1.0BA
* Square Feet: 850sf Approx Rental Terms
* Rent: $2,200
* Available: Now
* Application Fee: $25.00 per applicant
* Security Deposit: $3,000
* Owner pays water and trash.
* Tenants pay PG&E, Cable and Internet. Sorry NO Pets allowed and NON-Smokers ONLY. Unit is vacant and available for Immediate Occupancy. One full month's rent + $3,000 Security Deposit to move in (Cashier Check Only for move in funds). 1 Year Lease minimum. Please text or call for a viewing and any additional information. $25 Application fee per person to be paid by Cash or Venmo. Please DO NOT email as they end up in SPAM For showings please contact:
(650)385-9983 Listed by: Andersen, Jung & Co.
If you upsized to an average priced San Jose 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 20% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced San Jose 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 25% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|San Jose Average|
Availability in San Jose
Currently in San Jose there are 582 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in San Jose|