4718 Applewood Dr.
San Jose, CA
The sliding door in the sitting room leads out to the backyard, where you’ll find a covered sitting area, a lovely lawn and plenty of shade. There is even plenty of space for gardening!
Down the hall from the entryway are two guest bedrooms and a full bathroom. Each room has large windows, which let in a lot of natural light. The master bedroom is spacious, and has a very large window looking into the backyard. It has a walk-in closet, and a full bathroom. The home has brand new carpet and the interior has brand new paint as well. The home has a 2 car garage, as well as parking in the driveway and on the street. A landscaper is provided twice a month to service the property as well.
The home is in a quiet neighborhood removed from busy thoroughfares. It sits between saratoga ave. And lawrence espressway, just south of 280, which makes commuting throughout the silicon valley a breeze.
the house is in the cupertino union school district with access to some of the best schools in the silicon valley. Bright and comfortable, this house truly feels like home.
©2017 silicon valley residential realty, inc.
Dba silicon valley lofts & condos, ca bre # rental guidelines:
- 3.5 x verifiable monthly income to rent ratio
- minimum 650 fico score
- income verification and government issued picture id required along with application
- no co-signors or guarantors
- tenant must carry tenant liability insurance
- utilities included in rent: garbage
- tenants will need to set up their own account with san jose water and pg&e
- twice monthly gardner included in rent
No pets allowed
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 8 hours ago
Contact Number: (408) 872-9054 ext: 51
Be the first!