448 S. 9th #2
San Jose, CA
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$2,150||448 S. 9th #2||1||650 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE5074733) **Vibrant New Home in Downtown San Jose ** Across the Street from SJSU! - We are excited to present this spacious newly constructed 1 bedroom home! This beautiful home sits behind a single family residence in Downtown San Jose. You will enjoy modern amenities and plenty of privacy. This home is walking distance to SJSU and many local restaurants.
Here are a few details:
- New construction
- 1 Private bedroom with new carpet for comfort
- Open floor plan with eat in kitchen and formal living area
- Kitchen features, stainless steel appliances, new dishwasher, gas stove,
- Large bathroom with shower
- Beautiful selection of cabinets, counters, and flooring
- New interior and exterior paint
- New dual pane windows
- One uncovered space for vehicle
- Easy access to bus line 64 to San Jose Diridon Train Station
- We love your furry friends – Pets Ok *Breed restrictions/deposit apply*
- Deposit equal to one month’s rent
- Minimum 1 year lease term
- No utilities included
- Non Refundable $45 application fee per adult
- Max Occupancy 3
Give us a call to schedule a private showing!
All the Best,
(408)399-5252 extension 212
Apply Online: www.forbesgrouppm.com
If you upsized to an average priced San Jose 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 19% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced San Jose studio apartment, you would pay 15% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|San Jose Average|
Availability in San Jose
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in San Jose there are 734 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in San Jose|