2189 Beech Circle
San Jose, CA
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$3,295||2189 Beech Circle||3||1536 ft2||Unavailable|
* 10-15 minutes driving to Cisco, Yahoo, Intel, Marvell, Broadcom, Bocade, Ericsson, Sandisk, and many more.
* Easy access to major freeways (680, 880) and various shopping areas (e.g. Great Mall, Target, Lucky's, Ranch 99, Costco, Sprout, and Walmart)
* Easy commute to Fremont, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Mountain View
* 3 minutes walk to light rail
* 5 minutes drive to Stratford and Challenger schools
* 2 minute drive to Milpitas Bart station (opening 2019)
* Northwood elementary and its score is 10 on the greatschools.org Features:
* Bright and spacious 3 bedrooms/ 3 full bathrooms
* Open floor plan with high ceiling
* Central air conditioning & heating system
* Open kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, granite counters, breakfast bar, five burner gas stove, massive pantry space
* Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet
* Master bath with 2 sinks and shower enclosure
* Washer & dryer in a separate laundry room, with lots of extra room for storage
*Attached 2 car tandem garbage, with lots of extra room for storage
If you upsized to an average priced San Jose 4 bedroom apartment, you would pay 11% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced San Jose 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 25% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|San Jose Average|
Availability in San Jose
Currently in San Jose there are 582 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in San Jose|