1764 Parkview Green Circle
San Jose, CA
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$2,700||1764 Parkview Green Circle||1||940 ft2||Unavailable|
• 3.5 x verifiable monthly income to rent ratio
• Minimum 650 FICO score
• Income verification and government issued picture id required along with application
• No co-signors or guarantors
• Tenant must carry tenant liability insurance
• Sorry, no pets.
• Holding deposit: 50% of full security deposit is due within 24 hours of application approval to hold property. Balance of deposit and first month’s rent (pro-rated if move in date other than the 1st) is due at lease signing, or within 10 days of paying the holding deposit, whichever is comes first.
• Utilities included in rent: Water & Garbage. Tenant must set up their own PG&E account. No Pets Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced San Jose 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 20% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced San Jose 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 25% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|San Jose Average|
Availability in San Jose
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in San Jose there are 582 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in San Jose|