6 Mint Plaza
San Francisco, CA
More Info: $300
- Apt has beautiful interiors w/ custom industrial finishes (2 bedrooms, one bath, a large lounge and a dining area)
- Spacious (spacious lounge/dining area, expansive common area, fully loaded kitchen)
- Designer finishes (designed by renowned architect, high-end finishings, custom lighting)
- Elevator building w/ gym, hot tub, and laundry & dryer in unit
- Rooftop with amazing views and a Viking grill (perfect to host small group events)!
- 24-hour security with on-site concierge services
- If you want, you can also have the apartment unfurnished (if you'd like to bring in your own furniture).
Rent & Logistics:
- Rent is $5,500/mo and security deposit is $2K
- To move in, you must pay a total of $7,500
- Move in date is March 15th (or earlier)
- Unfurnished or furnished options available
- Corner of Market St & 5th St. One block from the Powell BART station (right by all the action!)
- 4 min walk to Union Sq, 1 min to Powell Bart, 7 min walk to SF MOMA, 15 min walk to AT&T Park etc.
- Amazing location in the heart of San Francisco w/ happening bars, restaurants and tech hubs all around.
- Professional(s) w/ a stable job;
- Responsible financially and have a reasonable credit score;
- Can move-in March 15th or earlier
Shoot me a note with a little about yourself and a link to your LinkedIn or social media profiles, and I'll reach out to set up a visit. This is a sick deal -- you're getting premium living in a sick building/location at a price that is not so premium. Looking to finalize within the next few days!
Looking forward to meeting you.
Security Deposit: $2,000
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Contact Number: (415) 710-9933
Be the first!