4226 20th Street
San Francisco, CA
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Saturday, March 4
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday, March 5
or by appointment
Steps from MUNI, Silicon Valley private shuttles, and a "walkers paradise" with a score of 97/100.
This pet friendly building is located in the heart of the city. With breathtaking views of the city from your own private deck, you'll be within minutes of Mission Dolores and the Mission, Corona Heights and Duboce Triangle neighborhoods to the north and Noe Valley to the south. At this unbeatable location you are within a 5 minute walk to tech shuttle stops, multiple public transport options and of course, Castro's abundant shops, restaurants and nightlife. While you'll be in easy walking distance to the Valencia/Mission entertainment district, NOPA and Noe Valley the house is on a very tranquil sunny street surrounded by similar Victorian gems.
- 2 Bedrooms (one is a large master bedroom and the second is a smaller bedroom)
- Private deck with sweeping views accessible from master bedroom
- Sun drenched living room with decorative fireplace
- Large newly remodeled eat-in kitchen
- A master full bathroom and a separate half bath
- Private deck accessible from the master bedroom
- Period details with vaulted ceiling and dark wood trim throughout.
- New washer and dryer
- New gas stove/oven and dishwasher
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Cable/internet ready
- Owner pays for water/garbage
- No smoking building
- Street parking - residential permit available.
- No yard access
1 year lease
Security Deposit: $5000
Essential: Photocopies/Digital copies of the following:
* Credit Report
* References, and employment verification.
* Driver's License Or Passport
* Most Recent Pay Stub -or- Job Offer Letter With Start Date And Salary
Security Deposit: $5,000
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 1 year ago
Contact Number: (415) 861-2403
Be the first!