400 Monterey Blvd.
San Francisco, CA
This lovely 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment is ready for immediate occupancy on monterey blvd. Monterey boulevard travels east and west with beautiful greenery. San fran muni stop right in front , freeway access, with local restaurants, shopping, parks, ucsf and the sfzoo just minutes away.
* open kitchen layout
* living/dining room combo
* bright hardwood flooring throughout
* beautiful western & southern facing views
* in-building common coin-operated laundry room
* attached garage parking for additional cost, elevator access from indoor parking garage
* eight minute walk to glen park bart station and glen park shopping area (canyon market, la corneta, and le petit laurent). Muni stop is right in the front of the building.
* easy access to 280 and 101 north and south.
Non smokers only. Tenant pays pg and e, internet/cable and any renter's insurance desired. Landlord pays water and garbage. Unit is vacant and available for immediate occupancy. 1st month's rent and $2,400 security deposit to move in (move in funds to be in cashier's check). 1 year lease minimum. Rental application, proof of income and current credit check required. . Please text or call for a viewing and any additional information. $25 application fee per person to be paid by paypal, check or venmo.
For more information or to arrange a showing please call:
Tim: fernando jeanne calbre: listed by monica chung: bre# andersen, jung & co.
Office: corporate dre#
Unit Count: 5
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Contact Number: (415) 397-1966
Be the first!