1467 7th Ave
San Francisco, CA
Parking: 1 car garage
Pets policy: no pets allowed
Lease duration: 1 year
This fantastic unit is located in the inner sunset just a short walk to ucsf. The apartment is in a small multiplex building. It has a large walk-in closet, and spacious bathroom. Walking distance to inner sunset shops and restaurants of 9th & irving, golden gate park and world class museums.
- large 1-bedroom apartment with abundant light and nice views
- large bedroom and closets
- fireplace in spacious living room
- shared, coin-operated laundry in building
- professionally managed building
- owner pays water and garbage
- n judah 2 blocks
- 6 parnassus 1/2 block masonic 1/2 block o'shaughnessy 3 blocks haight 3 blocks
Video walkthrough: https://youtu.Be/hxvvyql3zdi
For questions or to schedule a showing please contact:
Philippe dela cruz bre# application requirements:
Application fee: $35.00 per adult
Minimum credit score: documented income: 3x rent gross income
Landlord references: positive feedback required
*as property owner or managers, we do not discriminate in the rental of property on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
**bay property group trusts that all material facts in this listing are correct but assumes no legal responsibility for its accuracy. All information is subject to change or withdrawal without further notice.
No pets allowed
Unit Count: 15
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Contact Number: (855) 381-8570
Be the first!