1348 Sacramento St.
San Francisco, CA
Renovated studio in nob hill, one of san francisco's signature neighborhoods. This quaint and polished unit is located on the top floor of an 18-unit building and offers the following amenities: stainless steel appliances including a gas range and dishwasher
- granite countertops
- newer kitchen cabinets
- real hardwood floors
- modern light fixtures
- plenty of closet space
- updated bathroom with tub/shower combo
- shared coin-op laundry room
- storage unit available for $25/month additional rent
- onsite resident manager for maintenance, emergencies and deliveries
You can walk to the financial district or catch a short ride there via muni or the cable car.
With a walk score of 98 and a transit score of 100, this apartment provides an excellent home base for discovering the many pleasures san francisco has to offer, such as:
- polk street shops & restaurants, as well as trader joes are just a few blocks away
- restaurants in russian hill and north beach
- shopping in union square
- concerts at the masonic auditorium
- enjoying the sun at huntington park
- walking the labyrinths at grace cathedral
Water and garbage are included; no parking; bicycle rack; storage available, cats are okay with additional deposit and pet rent; no dogs permitted; 12 month lease.
No dogs allowed
Unit Count: 6
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Contact Number: (415) 797-8296
Be the first!