889 Date St Unit 203
San Diego, CA
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,800||889 Date St Unit 203||1||601 ft2||Unavailable|
- Each adult is required to complete a rental application and pay the $45 screening fee
- Applicants must make a minimum 2.5 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household
- We look for favorable credit history, good references, sufficient income, and the ability to move-in within 2 weeks of the available date
- If approved, we require one full month's rent, plus deposit to move-in FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DEPOSIT: $1775
- WASHER/DRYER: W/D in unit
- A/C: Yes
- PET RESTRICTIONS: Two (2) pets under 40lbs will be considered for an additional $25 monthly pet rent per pet
- VIDEO TOUR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmmcixwuCUo
- SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Please call (619) 431-4827 or visit:
https://app.tenantturner.com/listings/goodlifepropertymanagement HOW TO APPLY
1. View the property
2. Ensure that you have all the required documents and information needed (photo ID, proof of income)
3. Visit our website www.goodlifemgmt.com/properties find the property, and click "Apply Now"
4. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents
5. Pay the application fee MORE INFORMATION
- AREA INFORMATION: Cortez Hill, Downtown
- FLOORING: Laminate & carpet
- PARKING: 1 reserved underground parking space
- PROPERTY TYPE: Condo
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: Water/trash/sewer
- GARDENER INCLUDED: N/A
- YARD: No
- YEAR BUILT: 2007 APPLICATION, LEASE TERMS, AND FEES
- APPLICATION FEE: Non-Refundable $45/adult
- APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 2-3 business days
- LEASE LENGTH: 1 year
- SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: Tenant is responsible to schedule move-in with HOA, and responsible for any move-in fees associated with the building.
- RENTER'S INSURANCE: Tenant must carry renter's insurance w/ minimum $100K liability Good Life Property Management, Inc.
CalBRE #01929564 Price, terms, offerings, availability subject to change. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify all. *Good Life Property Management, Inc. adheres to all Fair Housing Laws*
If you upsized to an average priced San Diego 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 20% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced San Diego studio apartment, you would pay 15% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|San Diego Average|
Availability in San Diego
Currently in San Diego there are 1,718 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in San Diego|