877 Island Ave
San Diego, CA
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$3,395||877 Island Ave #801||1||1539 ft2||Now|
(RLNE6070191) One-of-a-kind, completely renovated 1 br| 1.rbr, just seconds away from Gaslamp Quarter - $3,395 / 1 br / 1.5 ba / 1,539 sqft
Craftsmanship taken to the highest degree. Modern design and laid out to maximize the space. The NW corner allows ample natural light and panoramic city views with walls of Pella windows, 10’ ceilings, and balcony. Includes 2 side by side parking spaces & storage in the garage.
The spacious chef’s kitchen features matte black cabinetry paired with Noir Marquina counters, quality appliances featuring Italian-made range/oven, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Other designer details include movable walls to offer privacy or open space, and skillfully designed woodworking throughout. The large master bedroom is complete with custom built-ins, a large walk-in closet, and a spacious master bath.
Parkloft features a full-time concierge and security, beautiful courtyard and club room, and state-of-the-art fitness center. Walking distance from shopping, restaurants, bars, entertainment, Petco Park, the historic Gaslamp Quarter and the San Diego Bay.
**** THE FURNITURE IN THIS UNIT IS ONLY FOR STAGING PURPOSES ****
Professionally managed by WeLease.
SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Visit www.weleaseusa.com OR call 619-866-3400 ext. 2
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
? DEPOSIT: $3,395
? AIR CONDITIONING: yes
? FURNISHED: no
? PET RESTRICTIONS: as allowed by HOA
? If you are applying with an emotional support animal or service animal, please provide the corresponding documentation
SUMMARY RENTAL CRITERIA
* Each resident, guarantor, co-resident occupant (roommate) who is 18 and older (including emancipated minors) must submit a separate application.
* Applications are only considered for processing until they are complete, including income and rental verifications and all applications in a group.
* Government issued ID -- current photo ID with date of birth.
* Collective household income must meet or exceed 2.5 times the rent amount
Submit 4 most recent paystubs or documents demonstrating proof of income.. Please do not send screenshots
*** Self-employed/Business owners, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, for a list of required documentation
* Provide a minimum of 2 years’ verifiable rental history.--Cannot be a friend or relative. US addresses only -MAKE SURE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE EMAIL ADDRESSES to speed up this step.
* No prior evictions.
* Minimum 600 credit score.
* No balance owing for…
- Utility company, past or present
- Property Manager, past or present
- Excessive late payments to PM on credit report
* No criminal activity within the past 6 years
* Co-signers & Guarantors will be considered on a property-by-property basis. Co-signers & Guarantors must meet the same income requirements with no prior negative payment history and have a credit score in excess of 700.
False information on an application is cause for immediate denial, and grounds for tenant termination if a lease has been executed.
HOW TO APPLY
1. View the property
2. Ensure that you have all the required documents and information needed (photo ID, proof of income)
3. Visit our website: https://weleaseusa.com/available-properties/ find the property, and click "Apply Now"
4. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents
5. Pay the application fee
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: None. Water and trash
- YEAR BUILT: 2002
APPLICATION, LEASE TERMS, AND FEES
- APPLICATION FEE: Non-Refundable $45
- APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
- LEASE LENGTH: 1 year
- RENTER'S INSURANCE: Tenant must carry renter's insurance
- FURNISHED ONLY FOR STAGING PURPOSES!!
*Fair Housing Laws are observed by WeLease*
Community Park Loft
Restrictions: Not available for tenants with a judgment, an eviction, recent felonies against people or property; applicants with a credit score under 600; an income under 2.5 x rent; one or more pets; unverifiable rental references.
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 877 Island Ave and the average San Diego bedroom price.
877 Island Ave is asking 51% more than the average 1 bedroom apartment in San Diego.
If you upsized to an average priced San Diego 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 20% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced San Diego studio apartment, you would pay 15% less per month.
877 Island Ave provides 116% more square footage than the average San Diego 1 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 1 bedroom unit at 877 Island Ave, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $122,220.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|877 Island Ave|
|San Diego Average|
Availability in San Diego
Currently in San Diego there are 1,718 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in San Diego|