ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$2,000||4524 Wilson Avenue Unit 204||2||792 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE6093996) Beautiful 2B/2BA w/ Washer/Dryer and Reserved Parking! - AVAILABLE NOW!
Beautiful 2B/2BA condo available for lease in gated community within Normal Heights featuring approximately 792 SF of living space over one level. Located on second floor. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and ample cabinet space. Washer/dryer located within hallway laundry closet. Master bedroom features walk-in closet and attached bathroom. Great location close to shops and restaurants with easy freeway access!
SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Please call (619) 431-4827 or visit:
SUMMARY RENTAL CRITERIA
- A ?co-signer will be considered ?if? applicant(s) falls short of 2.5 times the rent in income as a household. Co?-?sign?e?rs need to complete a full application. Co?-?sign?e?rs must have a 700+ FICO score and earn 2.5 times the rent in income themselves
- Each adult is required to complete a rental application and pay the $45 screening fee
- Applicants must make a minimum 2.5 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household
- We look for favorable credit history, good references, sufficient income, and the ability to move-in within 2 weeks of the available date
- If approved, we require one full month's rent, plus deposit to move-in
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DEPOSIT: $1975
- WASHER/DRYER: included
- PET RESTRICTIONS: Two pets max considered for additional $40 monthly pet rent per pet
- PET SCREENING: If applying with a dog, please submit a separate application for it. Please use the following link: https://goodlife.petscreening.com Note: This screening process has a non-refundable fee of $20.
If you are applying with an emotional support animal or service animal, we require that you complete an application to validate your service animal. The application fee will be refunded so long as the animal is verified through petscreening.com. Please use the following link https://goodlife.petscreening.com
- VIDEO TOUR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrYYZ2KXmKI
- SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Please call (619) 431-4827 or visit:
HOW TO APPLY
1. View the property
2. Ensure that you have all the required documents and information needed (photo ID, proof of income)
3. Visit our website www.goodlifemgmt.com/properties find the property, and click "Apply Now"
4. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents
5. Pay the application fee
- AREA INFORMATION: Normal Heights
- PARKING: 1 reserved space
- PROPERTY TYPE: condo
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: water/sewer, trash
- YARD: no
APPLICATION, LEASE TERMS, AND FEES
- APPLICATION FEE: Non-Refundable $45/adult
- APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 2-3 business days
- LEASE LENGTH: 1 year
- SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: Water filtration at kitchen sink is AS IS
- RENTER'S INSURANCE: Tenant must carry renter's insurance w/ minimum $100K liability
Good Life Property Management, Inc.
Price, terms, offerings, availability subject to change. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify all.
*Good Life Property Management, Inc. adheres to all Fair Housing Laws*
If you upsized to an average priced San Diego 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 8% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced San Diego 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 26% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|San Diego Average|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in San Diego there are 1,474 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in San Diego|