3048-3050 Quince St
San Diego, CA
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,500||3048-3050 Quince St - 3050||1||580 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE4606601) Gorgeous 1B/1BA Upgraded Apartment w/ Perfect Location & Laundry Room! - AVAILABLE NOW!
Gorgeous 1B/1BA apartment available for lease on the border of North/South Park with approximately 580 SF of living space. This nicely upgraded top floor unit features:
-Perfect location off 30th Ave on the border of North/South Park. Walk or bike to Balboa Park & University Ave--home of some of San Diego's best restaurants, cafes & nightlife!
-Shared washer/dryer below unit w/ storage space available
-Nicely upgraded kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances & custom tiling
-Attractive laminate flooring throughout main living area
-Window A/C unit and wall heater in living room!
-Bright bedroom w/ ceiling fan & carpet
-Full bathroom w/ custom tiling & storage!
*New living room blinds for east window to be delivered in 3-4 weeks!
SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Please call (619) 431-4827 or visit:
SUMMARY RENTAL CRITERIA
- A co-signer will be considered if applicant(s) falls short of 2.5 times the rent in income as a household. Co-signers need to complete a full application. Co-signers must have a 700+ FICO score and earn 2.5 times the rent in income themselves
- Each adult is required to complete a rental application and pay the $45 screening fee
- Applicants must make a minimum 2.5 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household
- We look for favorable credit history, good references, sufficient income, and the ability to move-in within 2 weeks of the available date
- If approved, we require one full month's rent, plus deposit to move-in
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DEPOSIT: $1475
- WASHER/DRYER: shared W/D
- A/C: Yes, window A/C unit as-is
- PET RESTRICTIONS: Two pets max considered for additional $25-$50 monthly pet rent per pet
- PET SCREENING: If applying with a dog or cat, also submit a separate application for your pet. Please use the following link: https://app.petscreening.com/referral/WVKlGmdMPEiF
Note: This screening process has a non refundable fee of $20. This process determines the pet rent rate.
-VIDEO TOUR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKlt9OY1x-k
- SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Please call (619) 431-4827 or visit:
HOW TO APPLY:
1. View the property
2. Ensure that you have all the required documents and information needed (photo ID, proof of income)
3. Visit our website www.goodlifemgmt.com/properties find the property, and click "Apply Now"
4. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents
5. Pay the application fee
- AREA INFORMATION: North/South Park
- FLOORING: Laminate & carpet
- PARKING: Street parking only
- PROPERTY TYPE: Apartment
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: Trash included. Tenant to pay 40% of property monthly SDGE bill. Tenant to pay $50 flat fee for water usage per month.
- GARDENER INCLUDED: No
- YARD: No
- YEAR BUILT: 1946
APPLICATION, LEASE TERMS, AND FEES:
- APPLICATION FEE: Non-Refundable $45/adult
- APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 2-3 business days
- LEASE LENGTH: 1 year
- SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: Tenant to pay 40% of property monthly SDGE bill. Tenant to pay $50 flat fee for water usage per month. Tenant may use laundry room shelving for storage but landlord is not liable for stolen or damaged property. As-is: window A/C unit and under microwave light
- RENTER'S INSURANCE: Tenant must carry renter's insurance w/ minimum $100K liability
Good Life Property Management, Inc.
Price, terms, offerings, availability subject to change. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify all.
*Good Life Property Management, Inc. adheres to all Fair Housing Laws*
If you upsized to an average priced San Diego 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 20% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced San Diego studio apartment, you would pay 15% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|San Diego Average|
Availability in San Diego
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in San Diego there are 1,718 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in San Diego|