2085 - 2087 National Avenue
San Diego, CA
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
(RLNE3754387) $1,650/2br-1100ft-Washer and Dryer in Unit!! ATTENTION: HALF OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT!!! - Beautiful 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment available in Barrio Logan!
ATTENTION: HALF OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT!!!
$1,650 per month with a security deposit of $1,650.
Open House scheduled for Saturday, February 23rd from 2:00-4:00 p.m. Contact our office for any questions or concerns (858) 452-9100.
a. Washer and dryer in unit
b. Beautiful new flooring
c. Stainless steel appliances-Range, refrigerator, microwave
d. Off-street parking
e. Less than a mile from train station.
-Perkins K-8 School
-Garfield High School
-San Diego City College
-Cesar Chavez Park
-Memorial Skate Park
-Barrio Swimming Pool
Before submitting an application, please review the list of criteria below. If you feel you meet the criteria, please apply. We would be happy to rent to you. Also, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.
1. A completed and signed application from all proposed occupants over the age of 18 must be submitted. ALL LINES MUST BE FILLED IN. Incorrect or missing information will disqualify you as a prospective renter.
2. A ($35.00) screening fee electronically with your application for the purpose of running credit and eviction reports is required with each application.
3. You must provide photo I.D. We require a photo I.D. -Driver’s license or State Issued ID card).
(Note: Military cards and student I.D.’s are not accepted.)
4. You must have a credit report that demonstrates a willingness to pay financial obligations in a timely fashion (or we require a FICO score of at least 650).
5. You must have no records of eviction.
6. We require favorable responses from references and previous landlords.
7. Employment History and Sufficient Income: We require monthly income of 2.5 times the amount of your monthly rent. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, or tax records. All other income, including self-employment, must be verified through tax records.
8. Rental History must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you’re related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least two previous landlords, your application may be declined, or we may require an additional security deposit.
9. You will be denied if you have a conviction for any type of crime that would be considered a threat to real property or the ability of other residents to peacefully enjoy the premises.
10. An up-front payment of approximately one month’s rent as a security deposit is required by cashier’s check or money order when signing a rental contract.
11. A 12-month lease term is required.
12. We will accept the first qualified applicant.
13. Please note that all of our properties are smoke-free. If you rent, there is no-smoking on the property.
Required Information to Be Submitted With the Application
Please be sure the following four (4) items accompany your rental application:
1. A ($35.00) screening fee electronically with your application for the purpose of running credit and eviction reports is required with each application.
2. Picture I.D.: Driver’s license, State Issued I.D. card, Green Card, or Passport.
3. Social Security Number.
4. Proof of Income: Current paystubs or an official letter from your employer on company letterhead should be attached to the application. For self-employed, 1099 applicants, your last two years of tax returns are required.
No Pets Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced San Diego 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 12% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced San Diego 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 25% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|San Diego Average|
Availability in San Diego
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in San Diego there are 1,718 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in San Diego|