1080 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$2,550||1080 Park Blvd, Unit #607||2||1037 ft2||Now|
(RLNE4782080) 6th Floor Smart Corner 2 Bedroom Condo With STUNNING VIEWS! - Available for move-in on August 1st.
Beautiful 2 bedroom condo located in Smart Corner conveniently located by the trolley line. It has floor-to-ceiling windows in the living areas and bedrooms that offer panoramic city views. The condo is centrally located, close to major freeways, airport, restaurants, cafes, bar and trolly.
Building amenities include: Rooftop lounge with spa, Fitness center, Ground floor retail including 7 Eleven, Subway, Starbucks. Electronically secure subterranean parking, On-site Trolley stop, Direct access to public bus stop.
-12 month lease. 1st month's rent and deposit required for move-in. 2nd month rent will be prorated. Must have 2.8X monthly rent in pre-tax income, 650+ credit score.
- Tenants are REQUIRED to provide proof of renters insurance coverage of $100,000 in personal liability with High Tide Properties listed as additionally insured. All Tenants must be listed on the policy or have each have their own individual policy.
- HOA move in/out Fees and Scheduling apply. Must schedule with HOA at least 5 days prior and pay a $50 moving fee and a refundable deposit of $250.
APPLIANCES INCLUDED - Refrigerator, electric range/oven, dishwasher, microwave, HVAC.
PARKING - 2 assigned spaces in building garage
UTILITIES - Tenant pays electric only.
PET POLICY - No pets
SMOKING POLICY - No smoking.
- If Tenant Occupied - If the property is tenant occupied, then initial viewings will via video tour ONLY. In-person viewings will only be scheduled after a submitted application. We will not run any applications until you have seen it in person and will refund it if you decide not to proceed.
- If Vacant - You can tour it via self-touring with a lockbox. Please follow all COVID-19 related instructions.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting this property, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, we request that you do not enter for the safety of others. All visitors are required to wear a face mask and gloves to enter.
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click on the "APPLY NOW" link and fill out the online application. Each tenant 18+ of age is required to apply. For multiple applicants, please "add applicant" to one application instead of submitting separate ones.
2. Go to http://www.hightideprop.com/tenants and pay the application fee. $35 per applicant.
3. Scan and email or fax (888-515-8159) proof of ID, in color (license, military id, or passport,) and proof of income (2 pay stubs or last tax return).
No Pets Allowed
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 1080 Park Blvd and the average San Diego bedroom price.
1080 Park Blvd is asking 10% less than the average 2 bedroom apartment in San Diego.
If you upsized to an average priced San Diego 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 12% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced San Diego 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 25% less per month.
1080 Park Blvd provides 1% less square footage than the average San Diego 2 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 2 bedroom unit at 1080 Park Blvd, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $91,800.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|1080 Park Blvd|
|San Diego Average|
Availability in San Diego
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in San Diego there are 1,718 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in San Diego|