175 Los Vientos Way
San Carlos, CA
quiet and intimate home, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Rich OUTDOORS life: huge backyard, large veranda, Gazebo, very large
deck, overlooking the entire Bay Area; swings, hammocks in the shade
of the trees, with the sound of waterfalls. A beautiful lush green
garden surrounds the building, allowing the intake of fresh air as you
enter the apartment.. In this property, overlooking the Canyon, you have your very OWN:
- Separate private entrance from the quiet courtyard
- Fully equipped, gourmet open-concept kitchen with full-size
stainless steel refrigerator, double-sink, wooden cabinets with
stylish handles, smooth granite counter tops, and ready-to-use
- Hardwood floors
- Italian furnished bathroom [Jacuzzi, shower, vanity, cabinets...]
- Highest speed internet
- Additional storage space
- Ample parking for you and your guests
- Laundry unit
- Green-grass backyard, swirling Hummingbirds
- Extraordinary hiking trails
- Intoxicating beauty of scenery. Green life; exotic animals and
birds. Baby deer in your backyard.
- Peaceful, as it is in the Natural Preserve.
- No traffic. Therapeutically quiet cul-de-sac. Convenient Peninsula location:
- Minutes away from I-280. Easy access to 92 and 101.
- Cozy and stylish cafes; stores; restaurants; supermarkets; 24 hour
pharmacy; health clubs; and everything else a charming town has to
- Proximity to Stanford, SFO Airport or SJC, Silicon Valley.
- 20 min. to SF.
- 20 min. to the ocean.
- Near top-rated schools Nearby parks:
- Crestview Park
- Big Canyon Park
- Heather Park Cats, or a small, well-behaved dog - OK. Terrific value for San Carlos Hills.
Account Type: Property Manager
Upgrade Status: free
Total Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 1 month ago
Be the first!