ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,110||2437 Dorchester Dr||1||959 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE6157635) Updated, Move in Ready, One Level Home with Huge Flat Back Yard - First month HALF OFF - MOVE IN INCENTIVE: First month's rent reduced by 50%
- Off Street Parking
- Large Flat Fenced in Yard
- Storage/Greenhouse Shed (Provided as is)
- Paver Patio
- Large Eat in Kitchen
- Fresh Paint
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- New Window Treatments
Heat: Heat Pump
Cooling: Central Air
Tenant: Water and Sewer, Electricity
Washer/Dryer: provided AS IS no repairs to be made
Elementary: Round Hill
Middle: James Breckinridge
High: William Fleming
- Non-smoking residence
- 18 month term
- $35.00 application fee per adult
- Rental Rate $1,110.00 Includes enrollment in the utility and maintenance reduction program
- $1,095.00 Security Deposit
- $50.00 Lease Admin Fee includes lock box move in
- Pet Policy: http://lawson.pro/lrg-pet-policies/
- Application Criteria: http://lawson.pro/application-faq/
- We require renters insurance
No Cats Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced Roanoke 4 bedroom apartment, you would pay 38% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Roanoke 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 18% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Roanoke there are 71 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Roanoke|