ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$965||1805 Bluemont Ave.||1||792 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE2500737) Two Bedroom Townhome Walking Distance to Grandin Village - HIGHLIGHTS
* Great Location
* Lawncare Included
* Back Patio
* Open Kitchen
* Off-Street Parking
* Pet Friendly
* Walking Distance to Grandin Village Dining, Shopping, & Entertainment
* Convenient Access to Salem, Downtown, & I-581
* Virginia Heights Elementary School
* Woodrow Wilson Middle School
* Patrick Henry High School
HEATING & COOLING
* Gas Forced Air
* Central AC
* Tenant Responsible for Electric & Gas
* Water, Sewer, & Trash Pickup Included
* 12 Month Term
* $965.00 Rental Rate
* $950.00 Security Deposit
* $35.00 Application Fee
* $50.00 Lease Admin Fee
* Good Credit Required, see http://lawson.pro/application-faq/ for details
* Pet Policy, see http://lawson.pro/lrg-pet-policies/ applies to this property
* No Smoking
If you upsized to an average priced Roanoke 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 12% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Roanoke 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 21% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Roanoke there are 65 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Roanoke|