1414 Se Lambert St. Portland, OR Apartments
Pet policy: one pet under 25 pounds; an additional deposit of $300 will be required and $15/month pet rent will be added. Breed and age restrictions apply.
- smoking allowed outside only
- renters insurance is required and proof of insurance must be presented prior to move in. Home square footage: year the home was built: county: multnomah
- terms: the lease is for 9 or 12 months; your choice
- heat: electric cadet zone heating
- air conditioning: no
- garage: no. Street parking only
- washer/dryer: coin operated commercial washer and dryer in basement
- utilities: water/sewer/trash charge is $40 per month
- lawn care: none, other than basic clean up of the area around your front door.
- schools: llewellyn elementary, sellwood middle school and cleveland high school. Verification of schools is recommended as boundaries change vehicle restrictions: parking on the street only
- please note; we follow federal law regarding cultivation and use of marijuana.
- special terms: tenant agrees to abide by hoa & ccrs security deposit $800
$50 non-refundable application fee per adult. We check credit, criminal and rental references carefully. Income requirement for this property is 2.5 times the rent or 2 times the rent if you have a co-signor with excellent credit. Directions: from se milwaukie ave, go west on lambert. The home is between 15th and 13th ave. Drive by first, then call or text.
Ryan at holland properties hours are mon-fri from 9am to 5pm, saturdays by appointment. For our tenant screening information, please see our screening criteria under helpful documents at all square footages are approximate.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Sorry, early applications or “sight unseen” applications will not be accepted if you have not spoken with the leasing agent for pre-approval.
All adults must apply before the application is considered complete.
** this home is presented and managed by holland properties, inc. **
Unit Count: 6
Last Updated: about 3 hours ago
Contact Number: (503) 213-4167
Be the first!