1414 Se Lambert St.
* unit #3 is in the middle of the house. Entered into on the right side.
* enjoy the laid back attitude of sellwood, you will love the different house styles and the folks that call them home. * walk score 91 - "walker's paradise" and bike score 83 - "very bikeable"
* pet policy: one pet under 25 pounds; an additional deposit of $300 will be required and $15/month pet rent will be added. Breed and age restrictions apply.
* renters insurance is required and proof of insurance must be presented prior to move in home square footage: year the home was built: county: multnomah
- terms: , 9 or 12 month lease
- heat: electric cadet zone heating
- air conditioning: no
- garage: no. Street parking only
- washer/dryer: coin operated commercial washer and dryer in basement
- utilities: water/sewer/trash charge is $35 per month
- lawn care: none, other than basic clean up of the area around your front door.
- schools: llewellyn elementary, sellwood middle school and cleveland high school. Verification of schools is recommended as boundaries change
- smoking allowed outside only
- vehicle restrictions: parking on the street only
- please note; we follow federal law regarding cultivation and use of marijuana.
- special terms: tenant agrees to abide by hoa & ccrs ** security deposit $ $50 non-refundable application fee per adult. We check credit, criminal and rental references carefully.
* income requirement for this property is 2.5 times the rent or 2 times the rent if you have a co-signor with excellent credit.
Directions: from se milwaukie ave, go west on lambert. The home is between 15th and 13th ave.
College students please note: we must have 3 years of third party rental references. Dorm rooms do not count towards rental reference.
Drive by first, please do not disturb occupants, then call or text.
Ryan at * holland properties hours are mon-fri from 9am to 5pm, saturdays by appointment.
* for our tenant screening information, please see our screening criteria under helpful documents at all square footages are approximate.
- information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- sorry, early applications or “sight unseen” applications will not be accepted if you have not spoken with the leasing agent for pre-approval.
- all adults must apply before the application is considered complete.
** this home is presented and managed by holland properties, inc. **
Unit Count: 6
Last Updated: about 1 month ago
Contact Number: (503) 332-9910
Be the first!