7154 Sw Laview Dr.
Cute cottage house in the front yard opens to large windows on the backside of house with incredible views of mt. Hood and the river. $2600/month and tenants pay utilities. Stainless steel viking range/oven and appliances, the kitchen opens to the living room and large deck outside. Bedroom on main level and one on lower daylight basement level, plus an extra living space on the basement level. Full bath on each level.
About the house:
- inspiring views of portland and the cascades
- .7 mile walk to willamette park & .6 mile walk to fulton park
- 2 bedrooms with additional living space
- 2 bath
- 1,272 sq. Ft. Living space, 672 sq. Ft. Additional unfinished living space in basement
- commercial grade viking stove/oven, stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher and large samsung fridge
- central heat and air conditioning
- large wrap-around deck
- washer & dryer hookups, washer/dryer not included
- easy access to sellwood bridge
- quiet street with close-knit community of neighbors
- 2 car garage
- landscaped front yard tenant responsibility, owner-maintained backyard (sloped)
- tenant responsible for all utilities, including utility bill-back on garbage.
- 1 year rental agreement minimum (18 month or 2 year ok too)
- no pets please
Please contact our property management department for a showing once available at ext. 7 or email at link provided.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, and landlord
References. Photo (state issued) id is required. Most recent pay stub (or 1099, bank statements, p&l statement) is required to verify income requirements.
Apply online at and select the property that you are interested in.
Please note our policy for holding a unit: once approved you will have 24 hours to put down an “execution deposit,” sometimes called a “deposit to hold.” this will hold your new home for you for 2 additional calendar days, at which time you are expected to take possession and pay the remaining move in funds. If the unit will not be ready by that time, we will arrange for you to take possession and pay the remaining move in funds on the date the unit is “rent ready.”
Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed. All information is subject to change.
Forced air gas
Stainless steel appliances
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 2 years ago
Contact Number: (503) 772-8825 ext: 3
Be the first!