6804 6838 North Richmond Ave.
Our current vacancy offers you:
• 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment home
• 600 sq ft
• view of willamette river (most units)
• free extra storage unit (check availability)
• paid: garbage utilities
• “energy efficient” vinyl windows and sliding door
• off-street parking
• for your convenience, 24-hour laundry room available on-site.
• pets welcome (with fee + additional deposit - please call for details)
• walking distance to safeway grocery & pharmacy, coffee shops, pubs, us post office, many restaurants and dog park is nearby, too!
• public transportation just blocks from your front door:
- - trimet line: #4 - fessenden
- - trimet line: #17 – holgate / nw 21st st. Helens
- - trimet line: #40 – mock’s crest
- - trimet line: #75 – 39th ave / lombard
• portland public school district
- - james john elementary school
- - george middle school
- - roosevelt high school
• friendly manager, providing you with prompt response to your residential and maintenance requests. Online applications:
• $45 application fee per person (18 years and older). If paying online with a credit card, add a $5 convenience fee per person.
• provide a valid picture id.
• deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• renter's insurance is required.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by regency management, inc. And is compliant with fair housing laws.
Unit Count: 17
Last Updated: about 7 hours ago
Contact Number: (541) 914-1697
Be the first!