638 Se 26th Ave.
We invite you and your furry roommate to experience dawg terrace – an apartment community for dogs and their humans…with no breed restrictions!
For the canine tenants:
* a private dog park just outside your front door complete with a sandbox, fire hydrants, and light-up agility poles for evening workouts.
* a secluded outdoor shower with warm water and lockers so your favorite bath products are always close by.
* a fire hydrant paw-wash so muddy paws can be washed in style with warm water.
* fully fenced premises to designate your turf with entry “airlock” double gate to prevent unsupervised exits.
* easy to clean floors/surfaces so your roommate(s) will lay off when you have an accident.
For the humans:
* every room is wired for internet. Who are we to tell you where to surf?
* mojo-fueling designer colors, and awesome closet organizers.
* picnic area with fire pit, barbecue, and outdoor furniture so you and your dog can both party outdoors like rock stars.
* large storage closets in the common area for your oversized items that you don’t need bothering you in your apartment.
* lots of bike storage whether you like to show off what you’ve got, or prefer to be more conservative with your bike security.
* fun art all over and a story that runs throughout the building (including your apartment).
This 2-bedroom/1-bathroom ground floor apartment is waiting for you to call it home. We do not restrict breed or weight, but we do limit the number of dogs to one.
Once you pass screening, your dog must pass a dog screening. Since we have an existing pack on site, we need to be sure that your four-legged friend will mesh well with the group. There is a $75 refundable screening charge that will be returned if your dog is not accepted.
Free roaming pets besides dogs are not permitted. This includes indoor cats (we are absolutely serious).
1 year lease required
Renters insurance required
Move in costs include prorated 1st month rent and security deposit
Once an application is approved, the security deposit must be paid within 24 hours to claim the unit. Tenant must take possession of the unit within 14 days.
For more information, email or call x2.
Note: please do not walk the property without an appointment and please do not bring outside dogs on site.
Amenities:Fire pit, shared gas barbecue, storage, bike storage, outdoor dog wash, solar powered laundry machines.
Unit Count: 5
Last Updated: about 18 hours ago
Contact Number: (503) 376-7234
Be the first!