3330 Se Division Street
These beautiful apartments feature:
• secured bike storage and entrance
• a personal balcony
• easy access to public transportation and neighborhood-serving businesses and services
• pet-friendly, nonsmoking building, certified leed for homes platinum with the u.S. Green building council
• keyless building entry and a cell phone activated intercom system
• elevator and stair access
• high efficiency electric heat and a/c
• in-unit washer/dryer, range/oven, microwave, refrigerator
• dual-flush toilets
• lots of operable windows with natural light
• concrete flooring throughout
Parking spaces are available for lease on a first-come first-served basis. Many of them have 110w charging stations. Additional fees apply for parking and charging station access.
There’s no need to own a car in a live ud+p building. Feel free to borrow ours so you can run to the grocery store, get some shopping in, run a few errands, or take a day-trip to mt hood or the columbia river gorge. We have teamed up with getaround to allow residents to rent out the building’s 2012 subaru forester at incredibly low rates.
Deposit is $400.00 (oac)
Application fee is $20.00
Pet deposit is $300.00
Pet rent is $30.00 a month
Pet policy interview for the following pets is required:
Monthly rent includes water/sewer, garbage, and grounds upkeep.
For more information on our available units please visit our website at
Unit Count: 30
Last Updated: about 14 hours ago
Contact Number: (503) 406-2686
Be the first!