294 Sw Valeria View Dr Portland, OR Apartments
* available - immediately
* home type - townhouse (end unit - common walls only on 1 side)
* rent - $2300/month - 1 yr lease
* security deposit - 1 months rent
* screening charge - $50 per person over 18 yrs old
* pets - considered at an additional rent (breed restrictions may apply)
* rooms - 3 + bonus room
* baths - 2.5
* size sqft
* location - valeria view dr, portland, or just off hwy 26 and sunset transit center). Easy commute to hillsboro, beaverton, downtown, nike and intel.
* appliances - stove/range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, disposal, washer/dryer, central heating and a/c
* amenities - cable ready, sprinkler system, patio, bonus room, gas fireplace, some furniture may be available at no extra cost
* parking - 1 over-sized car garage with door-opener, 1 car in driveway and plenty of street parking
* special terms - no smoking
* utilities included in rent - none
* utilities paid by tenant - all others
* renter's insurance - proof of insurance is required prior to move in.
* school district - excellent (west tualatin, cedar park, sunset high) - to be verified by tenant
This highly desirable peterkort village town home is located just off sw cedar hills blvd and hwy 26 in the cedar-hills-cedar mills neighborhood. The house is also in an excellent school district.
This bright and spacious home has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a bonus room. The bonus room can also be used as a 4th bedroom. The open layout showcases a large living room with a gas fireplace, and an open kitchen and dining area. The dining room opens to a private balcony with an open view. The house has been occupied by the original owner up till now and has been well maintained.
The upper level of the house has a huge master suite, with a walk-in closet and dual sinks. The upper level also has the living room, kitchen, dining room, powder room and a laundry room with a washer and dryer. The lower level has 2 bedrooms, a bonus room and a bathroom.
Amenities:Owner. Bonus room.
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Contact Number: (267) 912-4712
Be the first!