2350 Nw Savier
Premium condo at the vaux w/ beautiful
Private 400 sqft patio, ground floor with private entrance,
Viewing by appointment only. Please call or email to schedule @ x64
Total monthly charges $1, rent $1, x5 walk-in storage unit $ garage reserved parking (1) $ includes: sqft patio with grill (only 6 units in building have a full patio)
- all appliances including full-size, front-loading washer/dryer
- additional, secure bike storage room (pending availability)
- built-out closets
- all utilities paid except pge gas/electric and internet/cable
- privately owned
View a 2-minute video, https://youtu.Be/rsh6qjgdpju
The luxurious vaux condos are located in an historic neighborhood of victorian and craftsman style homes close to portland's vibrant core. Just off 23rd st. And around the corner from nw thurman, it's a walking, biking, and public transportation paradise. Within blocks you'll encounter numerous shopping, drinking and dining experiences, and new seasons in addition to the inviting trails of forest park. The building itself is strikingly well-built and maintained, which earns high regard among realtors and residents alike.
Some terms negotiable. Privately owned and managed.
Over-sized double-hung wood windows, santa cecitia slab granite and tile finishes, rosewood hardwood floors, custom built-in hall and bedroom closets, loft-style design, tranquil central courtyard with waterfall & brook, secure bike storage rooms
- one or two-year lease
- refundable deposit $1, tenant responsible for hoa move-in, out fees
- good credit and clean history
- net income greater than 2.5x rent, 3x preferred.
- earlier occupancy given preference
- application fee is $55 per applicant via online rental application
- no smoking, no pets
• $55 application fee per person (18 years and older).
• provide a valid picture id.
• deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• renter's insurance is required.
• advertised rent rate is with a 12-month lease.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by regency management, inc. And is compliant with fair housing laws.
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Contact Number: (503) 966-5684 ext: 64
Be the first!