2316 Ne Glisan St Portland, OR Apartments
You acknowledge the following.
***remember: single family homes require at least two (2) years of verifiable third party rental history.***
• any tenant who desires to vacate the premises, when multiple tenants occupy the premises and one or more tenants will remain in the premises as tenants after the exiting tenant’s departure, shall comply with, and be subject to, the following terms and conditions.
• exiting tenant must serve a written notice of intent to vacate upon fox management, inc.’s office, no less than 30 days prior to the intended vacate date. The notice must include (a) a specific vacate date; (b) all remaining tenant’s written approval of exiting tenant’s intent to vacate the premises; (c) the exiting tenant’s forwarding address; and (d) the exiting tenant’s current address and contact information.
• upon receipt of the foregoing notice, fox management will send a confirmation letter to the exiting tenant, notifying him/her (a) that fox management has received the notice, and (b) whether or not fox management consents to the exiting tenant’s premature termination of his/her occupancy, in accordance with exiting tenant’s notice, which said consent may be withheld by fox management. The manager shall have sole discretion to approve any and all changes in tenancy.
• any and all deposits paid in consideration for the right to occupy the premises shall remain with the property until all tenants have vacated the premises, after which the landlord will refund, retain, and/or account for the security deposit in accordance with oregon law.
• an interior inspection of the residence may be performed, at fox management’s sole discretion, within five (5) business days after receiving the 30 day written notice to vacate from exiting tenant. (this right does not limit any other right of landlord to enter the premises.)
Adding new tenant(s):
• any tenant who desires to move into the premises, when multiple tenants already occupy the premises, and one or more preexisting tenants will remain in the premises as tenants after the new tenant’s arrival, shall comply with, and be subject to, the following terms and conditions.
• any prospective new tenant must provide to fox management (a) written consent from all pre-existing tenants to the addition of prospective new tenant as new tenant; (b) a complete rental application; and (c) a $55.00 processing fee; and (d) a application fee.
• if fox management approves the prospective new tenant’s application, receives all required consents, and agrees to allow new tenant to become a tenant, then new tenant shall execute such documents as fox management may require, in order to add new tenant as a tenant, and subjecting new tenant to all terms and conditions set forth in the rental agreement then existing with the preexisting tenants, before new tenant shall be entitled to move into the premises. (note: such documents may include a new rental agreement that may set forth a fixed lease term expiration date the ends no sooner than any current, pending lease expiration date.) further, if fox management, at its sole discretion, requires payment of an additional security deposit, then the additional security deposit must be paid before new tenant shall be entitled to moves into the premises.
• once qualified, the remaining tenants, as well as any new roommate(s) (if applicable), must sign a new lease agreement that will meet or extend the current lease term before any new roommate moves in and before 30 day notice expires.
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 3 hours ago
Contact Number: (503) 766-6402
Be the first!